• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynasties & Demagogues: Reviewers Wanted! (FREE BOOKS!)

spacecrime.com

First Post
Dear friends and fellow gamers,

I'm very pleased to announce that <i>Dynasties & Demagogues</i>, the sourcebook that helps you add political intrigue to your D20 game, is now shipping to distributors! John Nephew and his merry gang at Atlas Games have been packing boxes all day, and this means that the book will arrive in stores very soon.

I've been shamelessly promoting the book for quite a while, and now I've got to give it one last push. I need your help.

The best help this book can get as it hits the stores is reviews. Positive reviews (hopefully there'll be lots), negative reviews (hopefully there'll be only a few), any reviews are good because they let readers know the book is available and help them decide if they want it for themselves. Regardless of what the reviews say, I want to see plenty of reviews showing up as the book hits the shelves.

So I'm putting my author copies where my mouth is. I've got 6 copies coming to me that I will give away to 6 published reviewers who are willing to commit to getting a review published in their venue of choice by Friday, May 16.

It doesn't matter if you like the book nor not. It doesn't matter if you like me or if you hate my guts. If you can promise me you'll get that review up and you've got some credits to prove you can do it -- and while my very limited supplies last, of course :) -- then I'll give you a copy.

Here's some information on the book: http://www.spacecrime.com/dynasties.htm

and here's the link to sign up to review it: http://www.spacecrime.com/dynasty_call.htm

Thanks for you consideration, and I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts on <i>Dynasties & Demagogues</i>.

best wishes,

spacecrime.com

First Post
Blacksad said:
If I've written only 4 or 5 review here on ENworld, can I count as a published reviewer and get a free book? :D

Hey, 4 to 5 reviews on EN World *is* a published reviewer. Whether I send you a book depends on what other requests come in -- I want to spread the review action around a variety of sources.

Anyway, I recommend going to the page above and signing up. It can't hurt, and you might like the results. :)

yours,

spacecrime.com

First Post
It was a very close call in your case, Jeremy. Unfortunately, I had to spread my copies among several review sites, and the EN World pool included several folks whom I am officially a Big Fan of. There was just no way to avoid leaving some of those folks out...

best wishes,

geekspeakweekly

First Post
Not sure if you have given away all of the copies. If you have one left I woudl love to look at it. I am the editor of Geekspeakweekly.com (you can see all kinds of reviews there) I contribute to Ogrecave.com and have contributed on to Valkyrie in the UK. If you still have a copy and think Geek Speak would be a good place, let me know.

Greg Kessler
geeks@geekspeakweekly.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads