• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E.N. Publishing's Massive "New Server Celebration" Sale

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.enworld.org/images/enpsale.gif[/imager]To celebrate the move to the new server, E.N. Publishing is offering the majority of our back catalog of products at 1/3 of the list price (or a discount of 66%!)! For a limited time only, this is your chance to save over $80 on a variety of top-rated E.N. Publishing products from our on-line store.

Kaji

First Post
I own:

Arcane Strife - $2.32
-Pretty cool, some useful spells
Crimson Contracts: The Assassin's Manfesto - $3.00
-Interesting, a good read, but I did not use many of the mechanics
Crystalmancy: The Power of Gems - $2.13
-I want to use this, but I've not done so yet
Deadly Games - $2.65
-Not used yet
Everyone Else - $2.33
-Pretty cool, easy way to flush out a shopkeeper that suddenly needs stats
Powers That Be: City Council - $2.32
- :\
Secrets of Theurgy - $0.92
-Not used yet
Thee Compleat Librum ov Gar'Udok's Necromantic Artes - $2.32
-Very cool! I would get this one for sure, I've used many of the undead bolstering rules (feats, spells, templates) and they were all a big hit (well, for me, but I run the game!)
Everyone should buy this! :)
Tournaments, Fairs & Taverns - $2.32
-Good stuff
Wild Spellcraft - $2.32
-This is another one I want to use very much, but have not yet found the time to run a character like this.

All that being said, I find the quality of EN Publishing products to be very solid, and I've been disappointed by very few of my purchases. Plus, at these prices, I'm now irritated I bought any of them, so I could buy them now on the cheap ;)

Welverin

First Post
I picked up what books I didn't have already, now I just need to find the time to read all of them.

make sure to look at the full list of products at the bottom of the E.N. Publishing page, there are a few books Morrus didn't list which are also on sale.

Last edited:

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Steam & Steel is very cool. If anybody is doing a steampunk game I highly recommend it.

Sadly most of the E.N. Publishing products I am interested in are already happily dwelling on my hard drive and in 3 ring binders...

The Auld Grump

Last edited:

Ace

Adventurer
I bought 5 of them -- Steam and Steel, Spiked Chain, Crystalmancy, Libram Equites 2, as well And Everyone Else

At those prices I couldn't resist and I really really wanted And Everyone Else -- which incindently is awesome

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Picked up Secrets of Theurgy and the Blackhammer Firearms books, which slowly starts to round out my list of Enpub products.

Now if only Hellhound could be convinced to release the New Tribes books a little more quickly...

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Picked up Crystalmancy (should be handy in the current adventure I'm running - I wanted something different for my NPC spellcasters), Blackhammer Firearms 2 (if I ever go back to the Modern or Dragonstar games), Three Arrows for the King (got an archer in my group) and Powers that Be - City Council (won't have an immediate use for this one but it will come in handy down the road).

Total spent - $7.18

I feel like a thief! ;)

Or is that rogue?

Remove ads