E.N. Publishing's Massive "New Server Celebration" Sale

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.enworld.org/images/enpsale.gif[/imager]To celebrate the move to the new server, E.N. Publishing is offering the majority of our back catalog of products at 1/3 of the list price (or a discount of 66%!)! For a limited time only, this is your chance to save over $80 on a variety of top-rated E.N. Publishing products from our on-line store.

Last edited:

Red Spire Press

First Post
Do you have any alternative vendors? I've been personally interested in picking up some EN Publishing material for my own games, but the RPG Now store simply does not work for Canadian customers. I use a major credit card from Canada's largest bank but have never been able to make it through one of their checkouts. When I try and contact sutomer service, their replies are either belligerent or nonexistent. This has been the case for at least the last 6 months. Cheers.

Red Spire Press

First Post
I could use Paypal but it would be nice if the store actually resolved their ecommerce issues. I had the same probloem when trying to purchase my comm. supporter account last year and ended up having to use PayPal.

Wasgo

Explorer
I'm a Canadian and I use it all the time. Not sure what particular problem you're having. I'd check with your credit card company.

Red Spire Press

First Post
Wasgo said:
I'm a Canadian and I use it all the time. Not sure what particular problem you're having. I'd check with your credit card company.
I'm with RBC and use an RBC Visa -- doesn't get much more generic than that. And I've never had a single problem with any other ecom vendor anywhere in the world, for personal transactions or business. I guess it would help if the rpgstore actually replied to my help emails with something useful.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Now that the sale is over you may want to change the front page of the E. N. Publishing website, I just tried to purchase one of the products and found that the price had gone back up.

The Auld Grump

Remove ads