E6: The Game Inside D&D (new revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
rycanada said:
A question for the regulars: How often do you game?

About 3 times a month, 4 hours a session, although right now we're doing Saga.

Ry

Explorer
If anyone has some well-vetted statblocks of 6th level characters that we could play with by adding feats to, that would also be much appreciated. Since I use methods like Able Secretary/Best Friend to ballpark things, or work straight from MM plus suites of feats, it would help me a lot if we had a few examples as "baselines"

Kunimatyu

First Post
rycanada said:
If anyone has some well-vetted statblocks of 6th level characters that we could play with by adding feats to, that would also be much appreciated. Since I use methods like Able Secretary/Best Friend to ballpark things, or work straight from MM plus suites of feats, it would help me a lot if we had a few examples as "baselines"

I'll see if I can stat up a few -- if I do, they'll be Level 6 folks with 5-10 extra feats tacked on.

As strictly a player, I would love to be in a campaign using this system.

Reminds me of playing Champions. You create your character as a certain level (usually decided by damage and defenses) and from then on your character develops new abilities.

Ry

Explorer
Welcome to EN World JanusDreamweaver!

Also, thanks! There have been those (at sites like therpgsite and giantitp.com) who have claimed no player would ever want to touch this system. While I have proof otherwise (my original E6 game, and the new E6 game I've recently recruited for) I appreciate knowing that it's not all DMs and designers who can see the appeal.

Ry

Explorer
OK, this thread is getting unmanageably large (at least for me) - I know there's stuff I missed so I'm going to create a new thread, link the .pdfs in the first post, and ask this one to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads