• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eat Your Hearts Out My Fellow Gamers, part III

boerngrim said:
Hi,
This is without a doubt the weirdest thing that has ever happened to any mail order I've ever had.
I ordered a pile of Green Ronin books from Paizo due to the big sale. When I picked up the package at the post office last Friday, it stank of skunk spray! It was so bad the post mistress had kept it out back on the loading dock in a plastic bag. I took it home and hoped and prayed that the odor was only on the outside. No such luck. the books inside reeked as well. It's a real bummer because half the books were intended for Christmas gifts.

That just stinks boerngrim!

Thankyou, thankyou. I'm here all week. Try the fish.

On a slightly more serious note, I'm still waiting for the order I placed on the 16th November to ship. At least you got your books, although I'm sure that's of small comfort to you at the moment. Have you contacted Paizo to see if they might replace them? You never know until you ask.

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads