• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: All About The Daelkyr

CaptMiya

Villager
Also, and more directly related to the Setting, I always hoped for more info on the Gatekeepers, specially on their Seals and ways of breaking them.

Riposte

First Post
Sorry for the necromantic post, but I wanted to answer Baker's request of hearing ideas for future Q&As.

This may be a dead horse, but I wouldn't mind a more precise description of what Sharn looks like from the inside out. It is something I struggle with to this day despite Sharn being my favorite piece of content in a RPG. Things conflict in weird ways; novels, images, source books, popular thought, etc all have their own ideas it seems. Something as simple as what it would be like to walk(/fly/etc) from the cogs to the very top of skyway in day would be nice.

But I understand if that may be too tired.

Maybe a fresher topic would be exploring what the big bads think of each other. Which are more likely to ally, which hate each other as much as they would hate, say, the Silver Flame? Is there a pecking order among the "manipulators" in the shadows (since you know, Eberron potentially has a lot of overlap in secret continent-wide evil schemes)? I know you've said that Overlords are the most powerful, so how would these organizations feel about one's release being eminent? Or Xoriat becoming coterminous? So 'n so becoming a death god? You get the idea.

Also Baker, I just want to say these Q&As make my day and I'm always excited to see them. Thanks for continuing them.

CaptMiya

Villager
FYI, Major, this is the subject of my latest post

Just read it. Great post! I always thought of Druids to be one of the least covered classes in any Setting, and I really like the way you've kept them meaningful in Eberron. Thanks for all the dedication put into the Setting, it's amazing!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads