• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Eberron Pathfinder

GameOgre

Adventurer
How would you run Eberron with Pathfinder? With Pathfinder being a little more powered up I can see slight tweaking of races needed. Most of the other stuff looks pretty ok to me.

Dragonmarks don't look bad. I can see going with the Pathfinder versions of class's,rules and Items but keeping everything else.

Am I missing something here? It seems pretty easy.

I just got a Eberron setting book and im thinking it might be a blast with pathfinder.

Dingo333

First Post
There are warforge conversions all over (a lot of them here)

The only race that needs a big overhaul for PF is the Shifter

I have not looked at the psionic rules for PF so I do not know how well the psionic race would translate

Beyond that, just need to adjust skills and HD for prestige classes

delericho

Legend
Given the changes to magic item creation, the Artificer and Magewright (and associated Prestige Classes, etc) would need heavily revised.

Glade Riven

Adventurer
I'd maybe alter the fluff to replace the Artificer with the Alchemist completely and not worry about trying to alter things.

Still, though, other than adapting the HD of the artificer (d8 instead of d6), ditching the item creation pool (not needed for Pathfinder), and limiting Metamagic Spell Trigger to only using 1 metamagic feat at a time, the only thing to go over is infusion list and decide if the Artificer should get any 0-level infusions. Is the Artificer still kinda broken? Yes, but no less so than under D&D 3.5.

Remove ads