• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Eberron] Raider's of Xen'Drik

Xael

First Post
Xarut, Elf Wizard 2, Search +5, Spot +5, Listen +5, Flatfooted AC 10, Normal AC 13.

When Xarut arrives to the deck, wielding his bow, he is surprised by the amount of chaos. Not wanting to waste any time, he launches a Magic Missile that hits (3 damage) the four-armed warforged. He stays near the back of the ship.

OOC: Xarut moves to D28. This is the problem with playing spellcasters, rolling my own dice, and not having a grid-model of the battlefield. I have no idea how the area-effect spells will work, so I'll probably be posting lots of "if can't do X, will do Y" orders. I hope this is okay. And a question: Is the deck strong enough to support an Enlarged warforged?

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Mortachi Human Cleric Search+1 Spot/Listen+2

Mortachi has seen such weapons in use by his unit in the war and knows their weaknesses. He quickly ducks back inside the ship out of sight of the deck. As soon as the weapon vanishes he comes back to the deck and looks for its glow knowing it will have returned to the cleric who cast it.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
tyrlaan said:
Takis brings up his scimitar and slashes (1d20+1=17) downward, cutting into the shoulder of one of the sahuagin for 6 points of damage.

AB: +1, AC: 18, HP: 16/16
OOC: Takis's damage should be 3 not 6 (according to the link).

OOC: Xael, if/then statements are just fine considering this medium. To get a bunch of sahuagin in the AoE for Color Spray, you'd have to manuever yourself to where Plate and X are. That would put you between the big 4-armed sahuagin and the majority of thier group. You would also catch LT & Glass in the effect (runs off to see if Color Spray actually affects Warforged).

OOC: Very clerver Mortachi, very clever.

Waiting on: Hobbes, Rik, Groswen, Rezzin, & Plate (c'mon y'all, give a brother something to do when he's sick at home. ;)).

tyrlaan

Explorer
Lobo Lurker said:
OOC: Takis's damage should be 3 not 6 (according to the link).

OOC: Oops. Guess wishful thinking took over my hands when I typed that up :p

OOC: Takis is in G28

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Groswen Anamne, gnome akashic 3, ff AC 14, Search +11, Spot +1, Listen +8.

Groswen knocks a bolt while scrambling up behind the others. As she gets out on deck she cowers a bit behind the door and tries to launch a bolt at the nearest opponent. Her bolt flies so wide no one would be able to figure out where she was actually aiming in the first. place. Anyone paying attention can tell that Groswen is clearly shaken by the chaos of the combat.

AC 14, +1 melee (1d4-1, 19-20x2, shortsword), +2 ranged (1d6, 19-20x2, 80', light crossbow), current hp: 28/28.

she takes as much cover as she can, it is not figured into the ac above. bah forgot the spell modifiers, wouldnt have hit anyways. will include them next time.

Last edited:

Tor L'Tha

First Post
X,Barbarian, Search +0/Spot +2/Listen +0, Flatfooted AC 18 HP 26/30 rage round 2/14

can we get a map? quite desorientated where people are

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Barbarian 2, Search+1, Spot-1, Listen+5 - Flat-Footed: 14

Finally arriving on deck I can see that things cannot be any worse for my friends and the crew. Moving about the deck I attack the fish man that seems to be ganging up on the dark skinned elves and then work my way around helping out whoever will need my aide the most. Always wanting to make up for lost time and needing to turn the tide of battle quickly if we are to win this day I will search out the Spot=6) leader of the fish men and will make my way to it. If I am unable to find the leader I will focus on the next biggest target worthy of my battle skills (4-armed fish man) and finish that one off quickly. Moving to attack my foe I can feel the grips of battle start to take control of my actions and movements. I will have to remember to thank all the warforged personally after the battle as without them we would all be lost.

(ooc: Ok with the new map up I will be unable to charge anyone so I just move to F27 and attack that fish guy. So I will just be crossing out my charge attack and damage and just go with the normal one attack as moving to F27 is about 35' away for me.)

Charge Attack
Charge Attack=25 (ooc: forgot +2 bonus from charge)

Damage=11

Normal Attack if within 40' and not a straight line
url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=63345]Attack - possible Crit=26[/url]

Confirm Crit=20

Crit Damage=40

Normal Damage=11

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads