EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Active is a....
Human Ranger Wizard
Human Dragonmarked Fighter
Human Fighter / Sorcerer
Elven Rogue / Ranger
So the above are the current player characters, which I see as needing possibly a healer type.

DM PLaything
Human Artificer
Shifter ranger / Druid
Kalashtar Psion
Human Cleric

Assumptions are always tricky, so this list might mean something different. I think these are NPC's that are still around but being played by the DM? Possibly previous player characters but no longer being played as such. If so, then these would be good to 'replace' their role in the current status?

Edited Post - TOTAL BRAIN LAPSE - I had the wrong book in front of me...

I am still thinking of a healer type character, as that seems to be sorely needed. Plus, if I can get it thrown together in time, it might be a good time for introducing into the current situation.

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
I think the Human Cleric is in the wrong group. I have been posting!

I was thinking the same thing but the squishy side of my character kept me from saying a word about it in hopes of having a second cleric on board ;p

Not that you are insufficient, you know how us rogues can be...

ethandrew

First Post
So it's been quite some time for me on these boards, but I'm kicking around the tires of getting back into PbP. I see you've got five active players with Fangor making a possible sixth. Would seven be too many?

I'll set the limit at seven. Create a character and have me okay it before starting.

Should be getting into the REAL adventure soon.

Hard to believe that we have doing this for nearly four months and covered only 4 hours of game time.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
While initially looking at a complementing character, like Dragon Shaman, I note that there is a severe lack of a true caster in the group. I think the highest arcane caster level in the game is level 2.. Wizard. That being said, I think I will roll up a Sorcerer Type character, to give the group some pure arcane help. Hopefully he's not a pyromaniac with little regard to allies...

I note Complete Arcane is on the board, so I should be able to get this together tonight and sent your way for review. I don't like preparing spells, so I lean towards spontaneous casters. Less books to carry!

Remove ads