Pathfinder 1E EB's Second Darkness w/RoleMaster rules (plz ignore prefix) - Recruitment (need a Burglar) haha

EarlyBird

Explorer
So I can't find a picture or reference to the made up sword. Go figure, lol

Was thinking it was one of those blades with a flat side.

Buster_Sword_-_Crisis_Core.png

So it could do slashing crits on one side and krush crits from the other.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Need to catch up here. After are first combat.

Gunther:
Sorry I forgot about your Adrenal Move(STR) - Should have reminded you to try it, as it only is a -20% to activity to give you a +10 OB, and let you deal double concussion hits.

Will get use to all the extra abilities as we play.

Jerrod:
Didn't use your "bombs" but I think that was for the best as they could have caused some damage. Let's say they burn hot and fast, so the chance of catching something on fire is based on what's in the area. But they are your best attack right now. Here is how they work:

+35 OB (projectile) +/- Range +/- Misc - DB (of target) = result

Then using the fireball table I have found you will hit AT 1 (the lowest row) on a 5 or better and AT 20 (the highest row) on a 25 or better. This is the minimum to get an damage results and then if you score a crit you will roll it at -20 (max result 80) as I don't think you should be able to blast someone into dust, which can happen from a fireball (an 8th lvl spell in RoleMaster).

Also a picture of your tome I never posted. If no one makes their staves/wands roll to id the wand you can use your daily item to do it.

tome of Emrkhet.jpg

Finn:
Not much different for him. Put people to sleep and got in a hit. Typical combat for a 1st lvl mage. I have an ideal for him learning shadow bolt (around 3rd lvl) from long research into The Blot, it should give him a distance attack.

Remove ads