Ehdrigohr is awesome!

resistor

First Post
It was noted in the front page news back in December, but I wanted to re-share the Ehdrigohr RPG Kickstarter. Rules-wise, it's based on FATE Core, but it's really the fluff that draws me in.

It's a decidedly non-Eurocentric take on a fantasy RPG. I've seen it described as a mashup of Lord of the Rings with Native American folklore, but even that doesn't begin to do it justice. Really, you should check it out!

8721dd090c24ec2965bc47bab943301a_large.jpg

7165d6b92ba7e203b2f131b6b062c403_large.jpg

5d306a8541bce48c75b08b9b1f1c8d76_large.png

image-202105-full.jpg

image-201300-full.jpg

Obryn

Hero
Already backing it. :) And while it's hard to top the insane FATE Core Kickstarter, this one looks pretty great, too.

-O

mcmillan

Adventurer
Another previous backer here. I don't have a group that seems too likely to switch to FATE, but this still looks great to mine for ideas I can use with setting up my new campaign. In case any of you are on the fence, just a reminder this is the last day

Obryn

Hero
Another previous backer here. I don't have a group that seems too likely to switch to FATE, but this still looks great to mine for ideas I can use with setting up my new campaign. In case any of you are on the fence, just a reminder this is the last day
Yeah, I have excessive doubts I'll ever get to actually play this one, but an RPG that takes tribal culture and non-European perspectives this seriously is worth backing.

-O

Remove ads