Elder Evils 5e

Elder Evils 5e 1.1

No permission to download

badooga

Explorer
badooga submitted a new resource:

Elder Evils 5e - A conversion of the 3rd edition D&D book "Elder Evils" book to D&D 5e.

This conversion of Elder Evils can be viewed online on GM Binder, or it can be downloaded as a PDF from Google Drive. Note that the PDF file attached to this post isn't guaranteed to be up to date.

Note that the conversion also has two secondary documents: a bestiary for the first nine elder evils, and a...

Read more about this resource...

dave2008

Legend
Very cool and thank you for sharing. However, I have once question: do you have any stat blocks for the elder evils or any of the monsters in the adventures?

badooga

Explorer
Very cool and thank you for sharing. However, I have once question: do you have any stat blocks for the elder evils or any of the monsters in the adventures?

Yes. As mentioned in the resource's description, the main document has links to two external documents: a bestiary for the first nine elder evils presented in the main document, and a standalone document for a tenth elder evil that includes everything needed to run it (including the stat blocks).

When you sum it all up, this conversion has over 100 stat blocks for you to use, as well as some other monster-related goodies like cult features and creature templates.

dave2008

Legend
Yes. As mentioned in the resource's description, the main document has links to two external documents: a bestiary for the first nine elder evils presented in the main document, and a standalone document for a tenth elder evil that includes everything needed to run it (including the stat blocks).

When you sum it all up, this conversion has over 100 stat blocks for you to use, as well as some other monster-related goodies like cult features and creature templates.
OK, thanks. I did look, but I didn't see the links with a quick glance. Are they located on a particular page?

Edit: Never mind I found them. Also, was this on the UA reddit - it looks very familiar

badooga

Explorer
Also, was this on the UA reddit - it looks very familiar
Yep! I posted the main conversion on r/UnearthedArcana a while back. Additionally, I just finalized and posted the Shothragot document for this conversion to that subreddit less than 24 hours ago.

dave2008

Legend
Yep! I posted the main conversion on r/UnearthedArcana a while back. Additionally, I just finalized and posted the Shothragot document for this conversion to that subreddit less than 24 hours ago.
Yep, I noticed it there too. Thanks, I guess I downloaded it twice!

BigTomTiger

First Post
This is excellent! Thank you. I have decided to use The Leviathan as the capstone to my campaign. This will really help. Can you answer a question for me, though? What exactly do the deep lurkers look like? There is no clear description of them anywhere.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I saw the title and immediately thought it said Elder Elvis!

My bad.

Though I wouldn't mind seeing that stat-block!

badooga

Explorer
This is excellent! Thank you. I have decided to use The Leviathan as the capstone to my campaign. This will really help. Can you answer a question for me, though? What exactly do the deep lurkers look like? There is no clear description of them anywhere.
Sorry for the late reply, but this is the lore I'd personally give them:
An aquatic analogue to the roper, deep lurkers are spawned by the chaotic churnings of The Leviathan's dreams. Unlike the roper, a deep lurker uses its superior speed in the water to sneak in, grapple a single unsuspecting target, and swim away with its captured prey. When threatened by multiple creatures at once, a deep lurker unleashes a potent blast of pressure that pushes away any creature in nearby waters.
So with this in mind, I would start with the appearance of a roper, and then add on from there. Hope this helps!

Remove ads