Eldon the Hippy Vs. Kerall ( Eldon the Hippie wins )

Zappo

Explorer
"It looks like you enjoy water, Eldon. But no matter how much you scream, I will win!" Kerall jumps away from the wave and lands on a dry spot, leaving Eldon to suffer his own magic.

The crane scourges the desert; negates the roar of the amphibian!

sineater

First Post
Eldon quickly puts up a shield to guard against the water. Then as the the water susides. A loud roar erupts from the staff as a large Chimera appears. It sees its prey and quickly advances upon it in hopes to have a quick meal.

The chimera charges the ravine and rides below the vale; guards against the stab of the river!

sineater

First Post
Just trying to get the fight progressing. I would like to get another fight in before friday if possible.:) Nothing against our other judge. He was doing a great job.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I can judge a round or three if you want.

edit - if you are currently here, that is. :p

Last edited:

Darkness

"If you would defend against an amphibian, scourging a desert might be not the most efficient way."

Point for Eldon. Two flags neutral.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Eldon's staff glows black. As a giant cobra appears out of nowhere. The cobra attempts to strike at Kerall. As it does this Eldon leaps into the air and back into the trees to avoid any attacks.

The snake storms the knoll; leaps over the onslaught of the sunflower!

OOC:Thanks Darkness! :)

Last edited:

Darkness

ooc: No problem. :) And it could take a while 'til your opponent comes back; it's around 6 AM in Europe! Of course, I am in Europe, too... :p Still, it'll take me a while to get back to this fight, too, so he'll quite possibly be back before me. I'll be back in the noon or early afternoon (US time), I guess - if the boards let me in, that is. ;)

Remove ads