Eldon the Hippy Vs. Kerall ( Eldon the Hippie wins )

sineater

First Post
Eldon's staff glows a brown . Then from above Kerall, toads start to rain upon him. Causing him to slip and fall.

Eldon waves his staff in a large arc and releases a wave of brilliant yellow light. As the light passes through Kerall he seems to be calm and doesn't want to attack.

The toad decimates the forest; waves away the violence of the honor!

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
"Hard to decide which of these moves is more powerful. However, it is the day of the toad!"

Point to Eldon. Two flags neutral after the ninth round.

This combat has drawn out long enough for a two-flag match - especially considering that the Emperor's tournament draws near, and the fighters will need to rest before that. The judge declares the next round to be Sudden Death.

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Eldon hearing the judges call for sudden death calls forth the power of the almighty LOTUS BLOSSUM. With that petals fly once again at Kerall. Surronding him in a red whirlwind. As they move faster they begin to pick him up off his feet. Then with a wave of the staff they disappear and Kerall drops to the ground with a loud thud.

As Kerall comes towards Eldon. Eldon leaps high into a tree. Sensing the anger from Keralls chi.

The lotus blossum devastates the valley; leaps over the touch of the chi!

OOC: I was just going to ask about sudden death also. If I win what a way to win with yet another dang flower move.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Darkness

[ooc: Heh. I'm glad that my timing for sudden death accomodates you well! :) And one thing's for sure: The "hippy" will become a part of you whether you win or not. :cool:]

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall again readies his new kama. Raising the blade to his lips, he murmurs: "Fail me not". Then, he leaps high over the clouds and attacks the surprised Eldon.

The kama harshly wracks the glade; leaps over the tempest of the sun!

OOC: Sudden death accepted.

Darkness

"The kama is strong... But finally, after three tries, Eldon manages to score with a flower move - barely...

Round and match to Eldon the Hippie - formerly known as Eldon the Summoner.

Eldon, have brought glory to your name today. It is time for you to choose a path. Which one should it be - Honor, Yen, or Yakuza?

Kerall, your wounds hurt, and your record drops to 0-1.

Both of you are - Eldon only after he's chosen a path, of course - now free to participate in the emperor's tournament and win great prizes while doing so." The judge bows. "It has been an interesting fight."

Last edited:

Darkness

:eek: Oops! Sorry! You're right, of course; I was looking at the first challenger in the thread, Chin Li, instead of you. I'll go fix it immediately. Sorry again...

Remove ads