D&D 5E Elf Clones/ Bioengineering

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
House Jerith 'Kor is one of the ruling houses in the Elven UK, yes? This new cloning is being developed in the homeland or in Sasserine?
I will assume is being developed in the Yucatan as a pilot program with Yuan Ti assistance. I am reminded of the horrible line in Braveheart, "The problem with Scotland is it is full of Scots." I could see the elves seeking to 'purify' the half elves, by removing the filthy round ear lineage from half elves. Elves don't feel like they would use vats and beakers to grow their clone army. I could see them trying to distill the perfect elvish blood using plants with vines and pods. Scores of half elves connected to vampiric rhizomes breaking down their genetic composition to be reborn in a new pod as the perfect elven warrior.

But what about the rest of the genetic material, the human and muddled half elf cast off? Waste not, want not. The rest are combined in other pods to form abominations of flesh and alchemy. A suitable payment to the Yuan Ti for their assistance and valuable shock troops for House JK.

The Yuan Ti might convince the elves to 'improve' their elven warriors. Make them immune to poison, not need the reverie, stronger, faster. The amount of corruption that could be introduced by Yuan Ti is limitless. It really depends on the motivations of House JK. If they are looking to repopulate the Elvish UK with elves, they are not going to want any pollution of their uber-elves with snake juice. If they are looking to create an unstoppable elven army, some enhancement might be sought out.

I have this image of a ziggurat in a deep jungle with each tier ringed with vines and giant spiny, melon-like fruit the vines attached to dozens of withered half elf bodies writhing under the tendrils while the fruit on the vine pulse with a dark intensity. Horrible mutated beastmen guard the paths to the ziggurat, controlled by elven warriors that looked like statues of heroes come to life.

squibbles

Adventurer
I have this image of a ziggurat in a deep jungle with each tier ringed with vines and giant spiny, melon-like fruit the vines attached to dozens of withered half elf bodies writhing under the tendrils while the fruit on the vine pulse with a dark intensity. Horrible mutated beastmen guard the paths to the ziggurat, controlled by elven warriors that looked like statues of heroes come to life.
Magnificent! Just magnificent.

Zardnaar

Legend
House Jerith 'Kor is one of the ruling houses in the Elven UK, yes? This new cloning is being developed in the homeland or in Sasserine?
I will assume is being developed in the Yucatan as a pilot program with Yuan Ti assistance. I am reminded of the horrible line in Braveheart, "The problem with Scotland is it is full of Scots." I could see the elves seeking to 'purify' the half elves, by removing the filthy round ear lineage from half elves. Elves don't feel like they would use vats and beakers to grow their clone army. I could see them trying to distill the perfect elvish blood using plants with vines and pods. Scores of half elves connected to vampiric rhizomes breaking down their genetic composition to be reborn in a new pod as the perfect elven warrior.

But what about the rest of the genetic material, the human and muddled half elf cast off? Waste not, want not. The rest are combined in other pods to form abominations of flesh and alchemy. A suitable payment to the Yuan Ti for their assistance and valuable shock troops for House JK.

The Yuan Ti might convince the elves to 'improve' their elven warriors. Make them immune to poison, not need the reverie, stronger, faster. The amount of corruption that could be introduced by Yuan Ti is limitless. It really depends on the motivations of House JK. If they are looking to repopulate the Elvish UK with elves, they are not going to want any pollution of their uber-elves with snake juice. If they are looking to create an unstoppable elven army, some enhancement might be sought out.

I haven't thought that far ahead. Maybe Isle of Dread.

JK and co they're not really elf supremists more Elf imperialist. Half elves being way more numerous tend to make up the middle ranks.

Rank and file usually mercs or whatever fodder they can con into serving them.

I was thinking a vat being in a boat but not the main facility.

They've transformed Vanthus Vanderboren into a Cambion so I'm using the Savage Tide AP for inspiration but going elsewhere plot wise.

Using two half elves to make a barely sane full elf with added snake juice could work.

Human sludge could be worked into flesh golems or living zombies or something. Or Simic hybrids from Ravnica just give them snak scales and play up the yuk factor.

Other elf houses won't approve though even the Evil ones. House Kueryll is allied with JK, they're more like LE militarist types.

Last edited:

Stormonu

Legend
A side take - because of problems with reproduction (low birth rates, infant mortality, etc.), most of the elf society is in fact, simulcrum (of a sort) to fill out the ranks. Instead of snow, the elves used snake blood because of the reputed long lives of snakes - which is slowly corrupting the simulcrum line. These elves simply aren't aware they're not "real elves". Only an elite few know the truth and they rely on clones to ensure the purity of their house and replace themselves when they either become infirm or die to injury or other happenstance.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases