• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elgin/Schaumburg, IL - d20 various systems seeking players or DM

Axegrrl

First Post
I'm in Mt. Prospect, looking for players for a game in Batavia on alternate Saturdays. The game is currently an Eberron-like setting, with alternate possibilities (ping me for more info... I don't want to give away too much info to one of the players who's on the boards).

Doughty -- I might be interested in your group... ping me?

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Axegrrl said:
I'm in Mt. Prospect, looking for players for a game in Batavia on alternate Saturdays. The game is currently an Eberron-like setting, with alternate possibilities (ping me for more info... I don't want to give away too much info to one of the players who's on the boards).

Doughty -- I might be interested in your group... ping me?

Hey Axegrrl, drop me an email at MWDomeier(at)gmail(dot)com... I run a D&D game (most) sunday evenings in Batavia, and it looks like we'll probably need another player by the end of the summer. Maybe we can help each other out.

Axegrrl

First Post
Just found out the email address that was linked to this account was outdated. I fixed it... so if anyone tried to ping me, please do so again... thx...

Pbartender

First Post
Axegrrl said:
Just found out the email address that was linked to this account was outdated. I fixed it... so if anyone tried to ping me, please do so again... thx...

Oop! The same goes for me.

The email function of the EN Boards hasn't been active for such a long time, I hadn't even thought to check.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads