• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Emerald Press]Wilderness Artist Wanted

Warden

First Post
Emerald Press is stepping into the wild and we are looking for an artist with extra skill points in Survival to document our travels to aid in our upcoming release, Wilderness Master by Gryphon of Community 3E, the second of the Campaign Options line of sourcebooks.

As most of the artwork for this particular project will involve numerous outdoor settings, we are looking for an artist who can depict natural settings such as forests, deserts, mountain ranges, and other such areas of common and uncommon adventures with great ease and realism. We offer 10% from all sales of the finished project based on the cover price to the final candidate. The type of artwork -- black-and-white, full colour, computer-generated -- will be determined based on the skill of the individual artist at the time of hire.

If you are interested, feel free to contact us at ttcrapper@rogers.com[/email]]the Emerald Press Employment Line with links to some of your best and most appropriate samples.

Please do not send any attachments with your email entry.

V_Shane

First Post
oooooo man, if I weren't so busy I would certainly jump on this! Let me tell ya, I am working on 17 full page interior novel illos that are ALL outside. Depicting foilage in the forest with depth in pen and ink only, is extremely challenging. Good luck to those who go for it! BUT I would highly recommend at least loose digital painting in color for both speed and aesthetic appeal.

jsut wanted to chime in with some Art D advice :)

fil kearney

First Post

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads