• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Empty Room Studios looking for writer

rick_hershey

First Post
This is an open call for writers; especially those with knowledge of oriental settings.
We are interested in writers with and without experience to work on an upcoming project and possibly others in the near future. If you are a writer and think you can handle the above, please e-mail me with a link to samples of your work. I will respond to all submissions and further communicate prices and project info with those we feel meet our needs. thanks, and feel free to ask any questions here.

rick_hershey@yahoo.com

rick_hershey

First Post
It's not essential, feel free to submit samples even if you don't have the oriental knowledge. Just keep in mind that's the type of material you will be dealing with if you're hired.

dead_radish

Explorer
Care to drop any hints as to what the project might be? ;)

I noticed you guys seem to be primarily focused on art right now, so I'm just curious if this is a rules system or supplement type project (I'm guessing it is), or more of a fiction, setting/atmosphere type of project....

Last edited:

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I have some samples in mind, but don't have them online anywhere. Can we send you some attachments instead? And, if so, what file format and what sort of length (in word count, pages, etc)?

Thanks!

rick_hershey

First Post
I can't really get too much into the details here about the project.
It is more of a world setting/atmosphere book, with lite game mechanics.

You can send attachments if you need, keep the size reasonable, i can handle most standard text formats.

alanajoli

First Post
Writing sample away. If you have any trouble with the format (Word) let me know and I'll adjust it to a plain text.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Alana

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads