EN Arsenal #3 - Two-Bladed Sword

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_4009.gif[/imager]E.N. Publishing's E.N.Arsenal strikes again, with volume three, detailing the fictional two-bladed sword, the exotic fighting styles it entails and requires, and those who wield it.

E.N. Arsenal books are "crunch-intensive" - a majority of the PDF is devoted to rules-based material regarding the topic of the book; in this case, the two-bladed sword and variants.

This e-book includes:

• Statistics for two-bladed swords of Tiny through Colossal size.
  • The new "drow masters" - trained in the drow fighting academies.
  • 9 variants of the two-bladed sword, from two-bladed scimitars, to the sword-dagger.
  • 9 Feats for the wielders of these versatile weapons.
  • Two fighting styles exclusively for wielders of these deadly blades.
  • Three prestige classes dedicated to the weapon.
    • The Keltath Master who wields the two-bladed sword with style, grace and deadly fluidity.
    • The Dual Soulblade, who manifests the mindknife as a double weapon and learns new tricks and powers for it.
    • The Warrior of Annakra, who wields the two-bladed sword with the skill and guidance of an ancient and long-dead warrior.
  • Spells & magical weapon enhancements.
  • 4 Specific magical two bladed swords, including the Cyclone Sword and the Wrath of the Rider.
  • Sevesties, the Double-Edged God, a deity of weapons, warfare and metallurgy.
This short PDF is extensively bookmarked and ready to be introduced to your d20 fantasy campaign. Available now from RPGNow.

Written by: Alex Jacobs
Art by: Danilo Moretti & Kevin H Yancey
Pages: 20 pages (plus cover & OGL)

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'll ask, just because someone has to: is there something about a two-bladed sword that has each blade as a brilliant energy weapon? A product like this is just asking you to go Darth Maul on your enemies. :)

Also, could future press releases mention the price of the product, and its length? Those are rather important (to me at least) in determining whether or not I buy a product.

As it stands, this product (for everyone else reading this thread) is 22 pages (that's including the cover and OGL) for $3.95.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Alzrius said:
Also, could future press releases mention the price of the product, and its length? Those are rather important (to me at least) in determining whether or not I buy a product.
It does tell you the length. And the price is just a single click away.

Remove ads