We are looking to hire a part time Publishing Administrator to join the team at EN Publishing. We would ideally like a candidate for an immediate start in January 2022. The publishing administrator is a vital role which helps ensure that the company runs smoothly.
The role is for 10 hours a week, with flexitime up to 20 hours, paid an hourly contractor rate of £18. This would be remote working for a UK based candidate, with flexible working hours. This is a freelance contractor position.
EN Publishing is a publisher of tabletop roleplaying games, including the hugely successful Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition, as well as What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) and the Awfully Cheerful Engine!
- Liaising with printers, shippers, warehousing, and distribution companies
- Book keeping and preparing reports for company accountant on account software ‘Xero’, including corporation tax, PAYE, and VAT
- Managing Kickstarter campaign fulfilment
- Managing orders and maintaining our online shop (Shopify)
- Maintaining records of ISBN and SKUs
- Organising convention appearances and representing front of house, attending UK Games Expo and Dragonmeet in the UK
- Assisting with community management on social media
- Managing customer queries, feedback and complaints via email and Kickstarter
- Other administrative tasks to support the development of new products
The role requires a broad range of skills and responsibilities.
- Will have a passion for RPGs, and able to demonstrate games as a GM
- Be familiar with EN Publishing products, Level Up, and the W.O.I.N system
- Be a self-starter who is able to work independently without supervision
- Is IT literate and able to pick up software and platforms used at EN Publishing
- Be able to collaborate and work with other remote working team members
- Be familiar with or be able to pick up and learn Xero, Shopify, Kickstarter, and UK tax obligations.
If you’d like apply for the role please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Publishing Administrator Application’. Please attach a CV and covering letter.
Please send your application by Friday, 17th December 2021.
Last edited by a moderator: