• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Citizenship Test

Kaodi

Hero
Likewise. I said Malach instead of Duncan.

That is what I thought at first. But actually I got Duncan right, though it was definitely a toss up between the two. I believe now the one that I got wrong was the opening date of EN World, which I said was in 2000. I got confused because I had though the website had been around for more than a year before the Great Crash. I had thought PirateCat and Sagiro had posted a lot of Story Hour stuff before then, too much for just one year. And I had thought that EN World was open for a fair while before Eric Noah's webpage became defunct.

Edit: Of course, they must have started their Story Hours at Eric's. The fact that I got the start date wrong is relatively shameful, :\ . Of course, I do not think I was an EN World early adopter. I more migrated over once it was clear Morrus' fan site would be replacing Eric. Kind of ironic, when you think about it, how an 11 1/2 year old website is named after one that lasted for 2-3 years, ;) .

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
Heh, I got 100/120 and I flat out guessed on half the questions. I was assuming I'd get a low score since the only thing I do here are the pbp games.

Yora

Legend
I got 20/120, 17%.

Because I've heard that Enies are a thing and it probably has something to do with this forum.

Remove ads