• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World ENsider

Wik

First Post
Thanks. And I hear ya, it can get a little rushed running one of these things.

I sent in a new proposal for a short article. It's been tickling the back of my brain while at work for a while now, may as well put the fire under my heels.

And my last question, though it's kind of more related to patreon itself. My girlfriend and I share a credit card, or, rather, she holds the damned thing these days. For most online type orders, I do prepaid cards out of personal preference (long story that involved my number getting stolen once). What that'd mean for me is one larger payment, done once, and then that's it for a season, then repeat, etc.

Does the site support that style of payment, or is just a major pain in the butt?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks. And I hear ya, it can get a little rushed running one of these things.

I sent in a new proposal for a short article. It's been tickling the back of my brain while at work for a while now, may as well put the fire under my heels.

And my last question, though it's kind of more related to patreon itself. My girlfriend and I share a credit card, or, rather, she holds the damned thing these days. For most online type orders, I do prepaid cards out of personal preference (long story that involved my number getting stolen once). What that'd mean for me is one larger payment, done once, and then that's it for a season, then repeat, etc.

Does the site support that style of payment, or is just a major pain in the butt?

I don't really know what that is - but it accepts most major cards. VISA, Mastercard, etc. It also uses PayPal, so anything that PayPal accepts, it accepts too.

Wik

First Post
I don't really know what that is - but it accepts most major cards. VISA, Mastercard, etc. It also uses PayPal, so anything that PayPal accepts, it accepts too.

Prepaid cards are just VISAs that have a preset. prepaid limit on them. They're easier piece of mind for people (like me) who have had to go through the claims process when a card gets stolen. The issue is, you don't do a preset price (say, ten dollars) per article on them. You'd instead just do a flat out payment, without a continuing number.

But I actually didn't know (or think!) about paypal, so that's pretty much answered my question there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads