EN World Fantasy Basketball League Signup

Black Omega

First Post
I'll run the draft Thursday night at midnight or a little after, depending on how early I'm home.

I just looked over the settings for the league. There is no option for an IR slot. Yahoo removed it last year, not quite sure why.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Black Omega said:
I'll run the draft Thursday night at midnight or a little after, depending on how early I'm home.

I just looked over the settings for the league. There is no option for an IR slot. Yahoo removed it last year, not quite sure why.

Because the actual NBA removed it last year.

loki44

Explorer
Who's happy with their draft? I can work with what I've got, but there are a couple of holes I need to try to deal with. Looking forward to the regular season.

reapersaurus

First Post
loki44 said:
I'm the noob who won last year. Well, noob to this league but I've been playing fantasy basketball for years, mostly in head-to-head leagues which are a completely different beast. The upper half of the league stayed competitive until the end. It went down to the wire really. A few teams made a nice run. To be honest, I didn't pay that much attention to the teams in the bottom half. I didn't notice any problems filling the 2nd Center spot. It's a good position to rotate around for Blks and Rebs according to who's hot on waivers. I think there are enough guys who have the C designation that there's not too much of a shortage. It's a thin position with 12 teams, but that helps make it more competitive IMO. Can't think of any unbalanced trades, though I wish I hadn't traded Dalembert during the preseason.
Thank you for the reply - it helps me get an idea for last year's competetion.

Good luck everyone, and I hope there's memorable competetion again this year.
:thumbsup:

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Final Standings for 2007:

1 Ragnarok 75 0.5 4 37
2 Tokyo Samurai 74 0 9 24
3 Shark's Jawz 66 0 10 38
4 Vermicious Knids 65 -1.5 12 51
5 Mistwell Maulers 64 0 8 22
5 Aggy's Slam Kings 64 0 5 21
7 Detroit Dreads 62 -1 7 14
8 Skyhawks 57 0 11 21
9 Berkeley Hippoes 49 0.5 2 2
10 Mista's Alright Guys 48.5 1.5 6 8
11 JC in da Hizzy 47 -0.5 1 8
12 Campbell's Crew 30.5 0.5 3 -

loki44

Explorer
My biggest regret is trading Jamal Crawford for Drew Gooden. Terrible, terrible trade. My only rationale at the time was that Crawford was killing me with turnovers, the Knicks were unstable, and I needed rebounds.

It all worked out in the end though. Great season guys, and I'm looking forward to the 3-peat next year.

Ragnarok rules!

reapersaurus

First Post
Thanks for the heads-up, Mistwell. I'm too busy with work, though.

Congrats to loki44 and Tokyo Samurai for a close race last year.

Good luck to all players this year.

Remove ads