• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Fund-Raising Giveaway [Free Product for Late Donors!]

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Okay, people, next time I'm giving away fewer copies because this is too easy. :)

I'm going to attach the cover of the bonus prize, just to entice more people to give.

You don't even have to buy anything. I'm donating the books to EN World. You give to EN World and you receive from EN World! How great is that?

For those of you who were too shy to donate, now is your time! I think the fundraising effort may end soon.

Thank you in advance for all the donations to EN World!

Attachments

• 1B_cover.jpg
    1B_cover.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
I've posted a message to Eric Noah about this thread, so he should send me a list of the five people who were selected for the giveaway. Thanks for supporting EN World and good luck! I hope you enjoy the book. :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Ed Cha said:
I've posted a message to Eric Noah about this thread, so he should send me a list of the five people who were selected for the giveaway. Thanks for supporting EN World and good luck! I hope you enjoy the book. :)

Here are the five lucky winners:

Conaill
Ysgarran
SJ
Cheiromancer
allenw

Congrats!

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Thanks, Eric!

Congratulations to all the winners! Please e-mail me your names and mailing addresses to: generalatopenworldpressdotcom

I hope you enjoy the book and please look for the next release!

A big thank you to all the donors to the fundraising effort.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
I still need to hear from a couple of winners to send out the giveaways! Please send an e-mail with your name and mailing address by Friday. Thanks.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Cheiromancer said:
Who is going to get the Village of Oester giveaway?

I don't know. I didn't get information on the highest donor.

By the way, I think there is still at least one person who hasn't e-mailed their mailing address to me yet.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads