• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Quickbeam

Explorer
Skullfyre said:

Nice family.
How old is the little one?

Griffin turns 11 months old just over a week from now. This is the most recent photo of him (from mid July) that we have scanned onto the computer. Like I said before, we've need to get motivated about updating our picture files :).

Attachments

• jumper.jpg
    jumper.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 659

ejja_1

First Post
My ugly mug

Love metal and have tattoos but no beard since this pic wich was several years ago, and 20-20 vision to boot.

Ejja

Edit: Cant get the pic to attach on my lousy work pc, will do it from home later.

Last edited:

caudor

Adventurer
kkoie said:
since so many people are sharing pics of themselves again, I thought I'd take this chance to post the x-mas postcard I made for last week.

Wow, that is a great looking family x-mas card! Nice work there! Thanks for sharing that with us :)

kkoie

First Post
caudor said:

Wow, that is a great looking family x-mas card! Nice work there! Thanks for sharing that with us :)

thanks, took me forever to put the silly thing together, mostly due to my stinkin computer deciding it wanted to crash at the most inappropriate times! :/

Quickbeam

Explorer
caudor said:

I concur. Tres chic, and IMO much more flashy than the same old family holiday greeting cards most folks send. Way to go!!

Last edited:

ninthcouncil

First Post
Since I look either goofy or scary in pics, depending on whether I'm smiling or not, this was a bit of a toss-up....

At least Liquide and I will now know who to avoid in London pubs next month.... though this is about 5 years old, and I a little greyer and a little less hairy now.

Attachments

• headshot1.jpg
    headshot1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 644
Last edited:

Liquide

DEX: 4
ninthcouncil said:
Since I look either goofy or scary in pics, depending on whether I'm smiling or not, this was a bit of a toss-up....

At least Liquide and I will now know who to avoid in London pubs next month.... though this is about 5 years old, and I a little greyer and a little less hairy now.

Avoid eachother :) , heck I visit then the first round is mine after that you decide on what the next round is (which I pay aswell).

Oh and after that, you may buy a round aswell but after that it is my round again :D

The above is too be seen as semi-jokingly, but at least two rounds are mine you hear

Liquide

DEX: 4
Oni said:
Well I do not have a current photograph, but I have a quick self-portrait I did, it is pretty recent and how I look now. You can find it here:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30824

It's the first one in the thread, though if you haven't already visited it I suggest you stick around and check out the fine work of the other posters who contributed.

OK did a self-portrait of meself :D (what a suprise), will post it when I get home (at my pops house right now due to all these holidays, christmas, new year or whatever they tend to call it)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads