• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

And here's the little folks, taken in May. Shortly after that, our scanner went on the fritz, so this is the most recent we've got digitized.

Attachments

• kids---may-2002---001.jpg
    kids---may-2002---001.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 480

Oh, and although I do wear glasses, I seldom have a beard, and I don't particularly like heavy metal. I listen to a lot of stuff, but my favorite music is synthpop, futurepop and EBM. :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Liquide said:
Why do you always edit out the logotype on that shirt Eric?

LOL, ah yes, forgot about that!

Seriously, all D20 publishers -- I will sell you the right to photoshop and publish altered versions of the above pic for $50. You can put your company's logo on it, your face, whatever. I have no shame.

mirzabah

First Post
Well I guess The Grey Dwarf takes the prize for looking most like his avatar ;)

... if you exclude the ones that are just photos, of course.

Liquide

DEX: 4
EricNoah said:

LOL, ah yes, forgot about that!

Seriously, all D20 publishers -- I will sell you the right to photoshop and publish altered versions of the above pic for $50. You can put your company's logo on it, your face, whatever. I have no shame.

(CMG) Mark has ordered the above image with "Guess my dump stat" on the shirt (and the eye still there aswell) :D

Liquide

DEX: 4
mirzabah said:
Well I guess The Grey Dwarf takes the prize for looking most like his avatar ;)

... if you exclude the ones that are just photos, of course.

My avatar is a pic of me, well my eye at least :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads