• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

KnowTheToe

First Post
Nope I love dogs. The malamute in the picture died of cancer at the end of summer so we went to the pound to rescue another dog, sammy. Here he is looking cute on the grass.

Attachments

• sammy2.jpg
    sammy2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 496

alsih2o

First Post
here is arlo (just turned a year, around 125 lbs, thinks he is tiny and loves everyone) adn esther, found downtown 2 weeks ago playing in traffic-

Attachments

• arlonesther.jpg
    arlonesther.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 464

alsih2o

First Post
and here is the riley dog, a pound find. he is approaching 9, which is old for a dog of his hugeness :) (he is our rob zombie look-a-like)
i will spare you the other dog, 9 cats, 4 terrapins and the ducks :)

Attachments

• riley.jpg
    riley.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
For the time being, if you want to know what I look like, just look at the avatar :)

Accursed alsih2o and his accursed P-Kitty accomplice :p

alsih2o

First Post
i lied, here is penny pretty (bonus points if you know the names origin) with one of our cats (steve) in the window.

she is a purebred aussi shepherd, but we didn't purchase her, she is a rescue :)

Attachments

• penny.jpg
    penny.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 431

Drawmack

First Post
KnowTheToe said:
Nope I love dogs. The malamute in the picture died of cancer at the end of summer so we went to the pound to rescue another dog, sammy. Here he is looking cute on the grass.

When I was a kid we have a black lab named sammy. He was one of the cutest dogs you've ever seen. He used to smile on command and he protected our cats from the other dogs too. Unfortunatly a fire has claimed all memorabilia of my childhood.

ldygmr1

First Post
Gamer Groupie application....

Sorry, I actually DID have a chain mail bikini, lined with rabbit fur to avoid chafing(seriously), but it has long since been reworked to become part of a very cool set of armor for a LARP in which I play an Ogremaid.
Best I could do here, taken by my daughter, Charizma. Who BTW has recently built her first PC and plays in my first timers campaign with assorted other girls under 15.

The Lady Gamer

Last edited:

Remove ads