EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I'd love to go to a metal festival in Europe. I ALMOST got a chance to see GAMMA RAY here in the states this year, but the show was sold out and I cried for months, except not really. The RAY is perhaps my favorite current metal band besides MAIDEN, and I'd love to see them. I'm sure I could catch them somewhere in Europe. Plus I have that friend in Scotland I've been putting off the visit to...

Liquide

DEX: 4
AGGEMAM said:

LOL :D

I have been to Roskilde 9 times. Admittedly I have not been to Hultsfred, but Sweden Rock was cool.

Sweden Rock is nice that I admit, small but very nice :)

Oh and I got this from the Hulsfred FAQ BTW:

If I have been drinking a lot. How do I know when I can drive back home?
Alcohol consumption several days in a row stays in the body for a long time. Therefore, avoid drinking alcohol the day before you are planning to drive, or you might get stuck at the police control at the exit from the parking. The police are there to control if you have alcohol left in you. Since the alcohol limit in Sweden is no more than 2 mg. per cent, make sure you don't drink the day before!

seasong

First Post
Here is alsih2o's cropped pic.

Attachments

• pimpmath.jpg
    pimpmath.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
seasong said:
Yikes! Alsih2o, crop is your friend!

i was just off trying to figure that out, the help is very much appreciated :)
no matter what i did, it left giant white spaces around it....

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'm noticing a lot of beards and glasses here, people (apart from the ladies, of course). It's a gamer theme, no doubt.

Note: I wear glasses, I just had my contact lenses in the day that photo was taken.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads