• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

AGGEMAM

First Post
Liquide said:
I wanna go to Roskilde but never had the chance. Mainly since i work at swedish festivals all summer and never managed to break free for a little trip to Denmark yet :(.

If you are into 80's metal as I am, you might like to hear that both Iron Maiden and Metallica, is coming this summer, and if rumour has right also Guns 'n' Roses.

Have a friend in Århus that I have to meet soon though, might try and meet up in your home grounds first maybe?

You are more than welcome, and although I do not have a lot of room since I recently broke up with my girlfriend, were there is a will there is a way!

Liquide

DEX: 4
AGGEMAM said:

If you are into 80's metal as I am, you might like to hear that both Iron Maiden and Metallica, is coming this summer, and if rumour has right also Guns 'n' Roses.

You are more than welcome, and although I do not have a lot of room since I recently broke up with my girlfriend, were there is a will there is a way!

Gotta come to ROskilde this year then :)
Oh and I'm used to festivals so room is no worries :D (you should know this)

Dr Midnight

Explorer
AGGEMAM said:
Mmmmm Iron Maiden new studio album... *slurp*
What's Roskilde? I'm all about 80's metal. Anyone else catch the ManOwaR reference in the latest DRAGON?

So. Here's my incredibly attractive photo. I believe this is where that idiot got his lyric about "one pair of candy lips" in that godawful anthem for college preppies trying to squish...
me3.jpg

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
So. Here's my incredibly attractive photo. I believe this is where that idiot got his lyric about "one pair of candy lips" in that godawful anthem for college preppies trying to squish...

Yup. I can see that face shouting "For Justice!"

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Tallarn, since I gave you crap for your photo but it's too late for you to give me crap for mine, I encourage you to email me with any venom you'd like to spit. TomMartinArt@aol.com. Anyone else can feel free to shout at me as well.

C'mon, give it to me! Here, I'll start off, since I think one can insult one's self: Wow, I didn't know Chazz Palminteri and the world's ugliest, most bored looking bulldog ever met and had offspring. Does Jack Osbourne know you've stolen his pouty, jowly jaw meat?

AGGEMAM

First Post
Liquide said:
Actually Hultsfred festival wins the most organised festival award in the Northern Europe :D

LOL :D

I have been to Roskilde 9 times. Admittedly I have not been to Hultsfred, but Sweden Rock was cool.

seasong

First Post
Darn. I was going to come here and mercilessly mock people, savaging ego and imagery in a single razor-tipped sweep... and PirateCat has to go and declaw the lot of us.

;)

Seriously, it's nice to put some faces to names. Nemmerle was probably the most surprising - I expected some cantankerous, elderly professor armed with a quill that bleeds red, and teeth filed sharp. And a big iron pot to cook failed Iron DMs in.

Now I have to wonder: is incognito really a normal looking person? My world is shattered.

Here's the only pic of me I could find on a few days notice. I got a digital camera over the holidays, but it's lacking a USB cable :(.

Attachments

• thomas.jpg
    thomas.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 917

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads