Encounter Manager tool for DMs

Pfhoenix

First Post
There isn't support for adding a group of monsters at once without pre-arranging a group of monsters with the same initiative and saving them out as a separate encounter file and then inserting them later into your actual encounter setup. Even though the monsters (I'm guessing minions?) have the same initiative and act relatively at the same time, they still actually act one at a time. I'll think about support for changing the initiative of multiple entities at once, resulting in the same initiative for all selected.

Last edited:

Phoenix,

I love your character sheet program.

Question on it, will you be updating it to add the new FRPG stuff? I would love to be able to use it for my LFR stuff.

And I'm anxious to look at your encounter program.

Pfhoenix

First Post
I don't have plans to create data files for material beyond the core sourcebooks. However, I do plan on implementing an external data file loading system that will allow people to make their own data files with custom content for use within Character Sheet. That's fairly high on my list, almost immediately after finishing up equipment and magical templates.

bfiggins

First Post
I realize this is some thread necromancy, but I just discovered the Encounter Manager! I've looked at a lot of stuff online, and this is the only thing I've found that really works for 4E - allowing you to specify effects ending at start/end of turn, and then giving a warning when they come up.

When I hit 'Step Turn', I see the initiative order move forward, but the 'Current Initiative' window doesn't update. Is this intended?

Remove ads