Endur's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"While the Master may be mad, that doesn't mean he doesn't need help. There are strange tales of Bavoria... it sounds like a place in dire need of Saviors. I am Lia Nailo, and my bow will be bent for a worthy cause like this. And I welcome all of you eager souls; for one can have no worthier companions than those willing to take on a hero's task," she says in a musical voice.

The others might perceive that Dareios blushes as he notices the beautiful elf. "Mylady..." And he bows...

Dirk said:
"Dareios I believe I was there slaying the vile Gnolls with you and now that you bring it up I recall a larger person wrecking havoc against the Gnolls as well." Nods to Skorl. "As far as whats going to happen I know 3 things. We have to get to Bravoria which means wolves to fight in the woods, we then help this poor fellow out in the note, then we get paid. I am glad our numbers grow steadily, that will make the job go by faster and easier."

Dareios, distracted from his crush for the elven woman for a moment, pats Skorl on the shoulder and raises his glass to Rick.

"I know a true Legionaire when I see one. It will be an honour to fight at your side again. Gnolls or worgs or whatever beastmen may await us, this sword" he draws his weapon and points into the air "will win them all!"

Dirk

First Post
Rick follows suit and raises his glass.

"To the Lightbringers, Suffer no false life."

Rick finishes off his free ale on the toast and sits back down. He too notices the new companions that come and decides to stay at the table.

"Well more companions have joined us, Boo and I can stay awake until we have met everyone who will be joining us to Barovia."

"Mathilda? It is an honor to meet you," A soft voice speaks from near the table. A blonde woman dressed in casual blue robes, but wearing a fine mace at her hip and a golden holy symbol of Pelor around her neck smiles and bows to the famous Lightbringer who had examined the letter. She then turns to the table and scans the letter herself, her mouth turning down in a frown. "The man does indeed seem to be mad," she murmurs, perhaps to herself. "Are you all going?" She smiles around the table. "My name is Alessandra."

Endur

First Post
Mathilda, a tall woman with red-hair, responds to Alessandra, "Nice to meet you too, Alessandra. May your deeds bring more light every day."

Mathilda and her companions leave the common room of the inn, going up the stairs to their room.

A drunk at the bar points at Boo, and says, "Evil beware! He's armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"

A second drunk replies, "Terrible hamster justice will be wrecked upon the forces of evil!"

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ivid said:
The others might perceive that Dareios blushes as he notices the beautiful elf. "My lady..." And he bows...
Lia smiles at the young man and bobs her head at him. "I'm glad to know that chivilary still exists in the world... or at least in this tavern. My name is Lia," she says with a smile.
Endur said:
Mathilda, a tall woman with red-hair, responds to Alessandra, "Nice to meet you too, Alessandra. May your deeds bring more light every day."

Mathilda and her companions leave the common room of the inn, going up the stairs to their room.

A drunk at the bar points at Boo, and says, "Evil beware! He's armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"

A second drunk replies, "Terrible hamster justice will be wrecked upon the forces of evil!"
Lia hides her laughter behind a hand at the drunks' comments. Well... they were pretty funny.

Dirk

First Post
Rick gives and obvious false laugh as he gets to his feet.

"Pathetic men who can't hold their ale shouldn't make comments to someone they know nothing about. You mock my hamster fine, If you want to finish this outside I would be more than happy to accomadate the both of you."

Rick smiles and taps the hilt of his sword. Then looks at the table real fast and says "Dont worry, i wont kill them, just help them sleep of that ale."

Rick walks to the door and looks at the drunks

"After you"

Endur

First Post
The first drunk replies, "The hamster would go for my eyes. My eyes!"

The second drunk replies, "I have felt the burning stare of his hamster and will change my ways!"

The drunks head in the opposite direction of Ricven Swordhand and Boo.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Cedric lingers behind, keeping an eye on Ricven. They didn't need a tavern brawl, duel or assault charges to start off their new journey. He lets his breath out slightly as the drunks move away, keeping watch and hoping that his over zealous companion lets that settle the matter.

Rhun

First Post
Skorl gives a hearty laugh at the drunks comments, and laughs harder at Ricven's reaction to the drunks. "No worry, friend Rick! I help protect hamster from drunks and wolves."

Remove ads