D&D 5E Enhancing "Rise of Tiamat" (Practical stuff to try at your table!)

VeiledMage

Explorer
Well, now I know which things to put up on DMs Guild first... :D.
I'll re-post them when I get home tonight.

I just started running my party through Rise of Tiamat after HotDQ, and the suggestions and extra content from everyone here are terrific!

I looked on DMs Guild, but didn't find anything authored by GuardianLurker or anyone else on this thread. Is there content on the DMs Guild, or is this thread the best place to look?

Thanks.

I just started running my party through Rise of Tiamat after HotDQ, and the suggestions and extra content from everyone here are terrific!

I looked on DMs Guild, but didn't find anything authored by GuardianLurker or anyone else on this thread. Is there content on the DMs Guild, or is this thread the best place to look?

Thanks.

If you're looking for battle maps, I have made a ton and you can use them if you want, here's the link:

http://michaelarkangel.deviantart.com/gallery/

they are FREE, so enjoy!!!

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Where the heck is Xonthal's Tower? The book gives absolutely no guide. And where is the Well of Dragons for that matter?

pukunui

Legend
Where the heck is Xonthal's Tower?
It's at the base of the Greypeak Mountains, on the slopes of Mt Hlim, which appears on some of the older maps, I believe. It's between the mountains and the Marsh of Chelimber. If you're looking at the map of the Sword Coast from HotDQ, Mt Hlim is the big peak at the bottom of the Greypeaks to the left of the "s" in "Mountains".

And where is the Well of Dragons for that matter?
It's on the map, near the far right side. It's at the east end of Skull Gorge, near Darkhold. North of the Marsh of Tun.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
I made some pics showing the teleportation symbol panels for Xonthal's Tower.

Panel for the audience chamber:
Xonthal's Tower Teleportation Panel (A).jpg

Panel for all other floors:
Xonthal's Tower Teleportation Panel (B).jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases