• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENnies 2014: dead or alive?

Turanil

First Post
Hi,

I went to the ENnies website, and submitted an online form, as I want to participate in the next ENnies.

HOWEVER: I noticed that the website has not been updated since the end of 2013 (i.e. 4 or 5 months ago); and that the address of the sixth judge should have been given 5 or 6 months ago, and is still not indicated. I sent a question by email a few days ago, but got no answer.

Hence my question is: Does anyone know if the ENnies still exist, or if there is some problem leading to its interruption? I prefer to know before spending the 250$ it cost me to buy six lulu books and send them oversea. I would be well-to-do I wouldn't mind too much, but I am broke.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The last update is 27th March 2014. They're very much alive. I wonder if your browser is caching an old version or something? Perhaps try a forced refresh or clearing your cache?

Turanil

First Post
I went to that website. However, it seems there is little activity. The main problem is that one judge's address to send a book, is still missing. All of this keeps me wondering... before spending 250 $.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I went to that website. However, it seems there is little activity. The main problem is that one judge's address to send a book, is still missing. All of this keeps me wondering... before spending 250 $.

You're not seeing what I'm seeing. Try clearing your cache. As I mentioned, the latest update is a couple of weeks ago, not in 2013.

Remove ads