ENP Releases - Monster Hunter's Guild & EN World Gamer #3!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imagel]http://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_5004.jpg[/imagel]Two new releases from EN Publishing are now available:
EN World Gamer #3: The Unpublished Issue! -- Issue 3 of EN World Gamer magazine was originally due to hit the shelves in April 2005. Due to various unforeseen circumstances, the issue was never published - until now! Finally, you can get the third (and final!) issue of EN World Gamer in PDF format. This issue also contains the 19-page d20 mini-game Time Police: "Time Police is a d20 mini-game designed to let you and your gaming group try something different for a quick session, with the option of developing into a more long-term campaign. Time travel is one of the most classic elements of science fiction, and its mind-bending ability to mix anachronistic elements into the same story has the potential for memorable adventures. Crime in time is just the basis for this mini-game, and we encourage you to use this article to play all manner of time travel games."

[imager]http://www.rpgnow.com/products/product_5002.jpg[/imager]EN Guilds: Monster Hunter's Guild -- The third book in the E.N. Guilds series, plunging you into a guild of studying and hunting monsters. E.N. Guild books bring you a resource of knowledge and crunchy rules. This third fully-bookmarked pdf venture into the secrets of fantasy guilds brings you 31 pages of material ready to use instantly including a detailed overview of the Monster Hunters Guild, introducing the Beast Hunters and the Lore Keepers; a new variant for Knowledge and Knowledge Synergies involving monsters; two new prestige classes; plus three new spells, four new magic items, one new artifact, and a god.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Will do. I've alerted RPGNow and resent them the ZIP file. My copy works fine, so I'm not sure how it became corrupted!

You should be able to redownload it shortly.

Remove ads