Enter The Arena, 5 days left!

RithTheAwakener

First Post
Greetings everyone!

Enter The Arena, a new strategy card game where players take on the roles of gladiators in the ancient Roman Colosseum! ETA has been receiving some great press and reviews. Rather than espouse about here are some choice snippets from our many reviews:

“This is a great card game! It’s strategic! It’s tactical! It’s fun! I’d play this again and again with my kids.” - FatherGeek.com

“The ability to bluff and game your opponent on a mental level has the potential to bring in a selection of gamers that aren’t normally up for a game of swords and shields, including myself.” - Tiffany @ GamesAreEvil.com

“Each player really has to watch their opponents and do what they can to attack at just the right moment... a surprisingly deep level of thought is needed to win. I like games like this that seem small and simplistic but then quickly teach you that looks can be deceiving. Enter the Arena is a good card game that will challenge any player” - FatherGeek.com

If these blurbs pique your interest, check out our Kickstarter page, and our reviews in their entirety below! Enter The Arena has 5 days remaining on its Kickstarter campaign

Full articles can be found here: game reviews from FatherGeek and Purple Pawn, a review and interview from GamesAreEvil, a preview and video from DadsGamingAddiction, and a podcast interview from TodayInBoardGames!

Remove ads