• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENWGS/TwinRose

Steverooo

First Post
Tried to order. It tells me (multiple times) that my credit card is invalid, but that I can retry... (what's the point, I wonder? I know it isn't, but the store won't take it)!

Also, the Hot Pursuit Bundle can only be added to the cart, not the wish list, for some odd reason. So, no matter what I do, I can't get'em. Grrr! :(

Twin Rose

First Post
Steverooo said:
Tried to order. It tells me (multiple times) that my credit card is invalid, but that I can retry... (what's the point, I wonder? I know it isn't, but the store won't take it)!

Also, the Hot Pursuit Bundle can only be added to the cart, not the wish list, for some odd reason. So, no matter what I do, I can't get'em. Grrr! :(

What was the exact text of the error? Perhaps I can figure out exactly what was wrong through the records. You may want to try the paypal checkout.

Our bundle system, currently, has no method of adding one to your wishlist - it's on the todo list once I get all these files uploaded. (A process that's taking me a little time, but that's to be expected).

Steverooo

First Post
Twin Rose said:
What was the exact text of the error? Perhaps I can figure out exactly what was wrong through the records.

The error apparently involves either Cookies, or Spaces... I went in to try to duplicate the error (which said simply "Invalid credit card! Invalid credit card! You may retry."), and, like the last time, had to login. Unlike last time, however, it KEPT telling me that I was not logged in. I set Cookies to "accept all", and tried again (after logging in for the third or fourth time!), and entered all my info, and the order went through, this time! The only other thing I did differently, this time, was to try entering the credit card numbers without spaces in between (which is the way it is on the card). Maybe the software hates spaces? :p Anyway, one of those is probably the problem, but I finally got it to work.

Twin Rose said:
You may want to try the paypal checkout.

I don't have PayPal.

Twin Rose said:
Our bundle system, currently, has no method of adding one to your wishlist - it's on the todo list once I get all these files uploaded. (A process that's taking me a little time, but that's to be expected).

Go for it! ;) Thanks for answering, anyway! Good luck with finding the problem (and if it's the spaces, I'd either rewrite/tell PayPal to rewrite the software, and/or add a note on the order form NOT to include them)! ;)

PS: The Security Certificate seems to be expired.

Last edited:

Remove ads