[EOM] Evoke [Element]

ShadowMaster

First Post
What will be the effect of Evoke White [Life]? Damage or Cure hit points? Can I create life object and throw that as projectile during fight?

When do we choose between Evoke White [Element] and Evoke black [Element]? Is it when picking up a spell list of when it is time to cast an Evoke spell?

Thanks again.

Dave Blewer

First Post
What will be the effect of Evoke White [Life]? Damage or Cure hit points?

It will cure hit points on those creatures that are alive, but damage undead and Death Elementals.

Can I create life object and throw that as projectile during fight?

I can't see why not it could make for an interesting effect... Life spear!

When do we choose between Evoke White [Element] and Evoke black [Element]? Is it when picking up a spell list of when it is time to cast an Evoke spell?

When you choose the List.

Hope this helps

r-kelleg

First Post
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you choose the List.

AFAIK you do not choose white or black. youhave to choose a specific element (life, biomatter, and so on) when you "learn" a new list.

ShadowMaster

First Post
r-kelleg said:
quote:
AFAIK you do not choose white or black. youhave to choose a specific element (life, biomatter, and so on) when you "learn" a new list.

So, if I don't decide which one of black or white I'll choose, who or what decide which one I'm going to pick?

thanks

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
You don't choose between the two, each of the 20 elements is either white or black. There's a list near the beginning of the book. If you choose Evoke Fire, for example, it will do the damage listed for Evoke Black [Element], because Fire IS a Black element. The first column on page 9 lists whether each element is White or Black.

r-kelleg

First Post
ShadowMaster said:

So, if I don't decide which one of black or white I'll choose, who or what decide which one I'm going to pick?

thanks

mmmm
sorry, I guess I was not clear.

there is no evoke wite or evoke black spell list
the correct way to select those spelllist is:
"evoke fire", or "evoke force" or "evoke life" and so on...

in order to find out the damages, you have to look at the correct table (white/black/force) in function of the element you chose and the list p8 and 9 that classified the elements.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases