• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EoMR Question

Xorial

First Post
That is fine, but it just does what I said, make any spell-like abilities into signature spelss usable X/day. I MIGHT consider upping the core number of times a day, due to the fact that EoMR spells tend to be slightly weaker. That would be very evident with a limited use thing, that wouldnt have the option of upping the power. But, like I said, immunity is immunity. It doesnt need to be represented by a siganture spell, or immunity to a spell list. Stick to the effect as written. Immune to sleep & paralysis. Dont complicate things when there is no need to.

Verequus

First Post
I think, that Xorial has a valid point - some things aren't needed in this great detail. The Anima class is a bit overrated - it isn't the catch-all for templates like it looks at first sight. But still, Dekrass found another oversight in the rules - and this is important, too. RW, I hope you didn't forget to include this in your work version. ;)

Remove ads