D&D 5E Epic Level Monster Hunters Revival

TallIan

Explorer
I'm trying Rio shot a bit with my familiar tonight, and was planning on going in the morning, but I'll go whenever.

Also, I'll be going on holiday next week, I'll still have access to Wi-Fi but might not be able to post as often.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leif

Adventurer
Trogdor, I think you should read the section called "Attunement" on pages 136 and 138 in the DM Guide under the larger heading "Magic Items" which begins on page 135. According to these guidelines, "Some magic items require a creature to form a bond with them before their magical properties can be used. This bond is called attunement....[page138] a creature can be attuned to no more than three magic items at a time." I'm not sure which, if any, of the magic items each character has in this game require attunement (if any), but it's something to think about with regard to planning for future magic items.

Of course, the book is rife with reminders that the world and the game belong to the DM, and he/she is free to mold the rules to suit the game desired by the participants. I simply point these things out for informational purposes, because, hey, knowledge is power.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Croatia: we do, but it is imported custom taking root in last...hmm...say five years. Traditionally, no. We have All saints day on November 1st, Day of the Dead in which we go to cemeteries and remember our dead. But no horror pumpkins.

Leif

Adventurer
Here in the USA, we have a Halloween foisted on us by candy makers, and I suspect that perhaps a few dentists have a stake driven through promoting tooth decay.

TallIan

Explorer
In the UK it sends to get more and more popular, or in more and more aware of it as my friends, and now I, have children.

Personally I think it's an American cultural invasion due to US sitcoms.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Shayuri

First Post
We are Halloween.

Open your doors and surrender your treats.

We will add your culinary and confectionary distinctiveness to our own.

Your holiday culture will adapt to service us.

Remove ads