EPIC5-2 Dragons Dark (Free L28 Adventure)

The main thing about 4e that I've found over the years is that my experience with it is the inverse of my experience of all prior editions. The more I expose myself to it and the more I conceptualize and theorycraft, the more I'm then able to push the system and use its various tools in unique ways that stand up to both my deeper scrutiny and actual play experience...and I'm able to do this with greater and greater efficacy as time wears on. Of course this is due to the tightness and transparency of the math and the coherency of its exception and scene based design schemes; which generally inhibits the gross, debilitating, unforseeable 2nd and 3rd order interactions that come with design that is indifferent to math and how resources play out from a pacing/micro-scene perspective.

Pour

First Post
How's 5-3 and 6-1 coming along [MENTION=43019]keterys[/MENTION] ? Really can't wait to get my hands on them.

keterys

First Post
5-3 is quite far along; I've no doubt it would have been out if not for a variety of real life events all over the team.

6-1 has an outline and a lot of ideas, but won't get written until Thanksgiving, playtested over December, and premier at the end of January at DDXP, probably posted to the site February.

Pour

First Post
This is great news. Any chance of a prospective release date for 5-3? Or some sort of teaser, at least?

Remove ads