• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Equivalent Exchange--Episode 2: Blood is Thicker

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Is not the rule always go left when lost?" the woman says coyly. "If one is the same as the other, afterall..."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*There appear to be trails in both directions. Time spent searching might indicate which is the fresher, but that would also be time spent losing more ground, so they decide to at least check to the left for a bit. After continuing for a while, they find a hole where part of the floor has crumbled away, but it is filled up with rubble, though it might be possible for someone to squeeze through and down if they were very small or extraordinarily flexible. If they walk around that, eventually there is a point in the hallway where a lot of rubble fills up much of the passage, but it does look like they might be able to squeeze over and through the rubble and continue straight ahead if they worked at moving it or if any of them was skilled at squeezing through tight spots (Escape Artist check). It looks like if even one person could get through, it should be easy to clear a wider path from both sides at once.*

Raylis

First Post
"I think I could slip through." Elysia says looking at the blockage.

OOC: sorry I've been away, we lost power and don't know when I'll have it back permenatly, at a friends currently :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Elysia wriggles through the wreckage adeptly, making it through tiny gaps in the rocks with amazing speed before reaching the other side. With a mighty heave, the girl uses what strength she can muster and starts moving the looser wreckage from the other side where it is less jammed. Before long, she has helped clear a path large enough for the others to follow. It doesn't seem like there are any tracks or signs of use over here on the other side at all--must be that others had been unable to move the debris.*

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The woman moves a little down the hallway, looking into the shadowy darkness. She turns her head to the side delicately, then turns back. "Was that a sound? I thought I heard metal scrapping on something up a head. My attacker was wearing ... armor." She looks at the ground, not seeing the tracks. "Perhaps this rejoins the other passages somewhere up ahead?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads