Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hmmm....this looks interesting. I'm going to have to think to myself about the answer to the question "What class would I play if I knew I was getting a ridiculous number of feats" :D I'm actually thinking Warlock might be fun (go go Extra Invocation!), but that would mean I need to take Complete Arcane and probably Complete Mage. Are Fiendish Codex I and II on the list? (the 3-level Hellfire Warlock PrC is pretty interesting). Another option would be getting those feats that give you bonuses for collecting a bunch of them (like Eberron Shifter feats or Abyssal Heritor feats).

How would you feel about the following concepts:

Chaotic Good/Neutral Conflicted Warlock, heir to a great power from an unknown source--parents say it is a benevolent Fire-Spirit, but others have claimed it to be dark and evil beings like Mephistopheles or Demogorgon.

Lawful Neutral Bladeraver type (that isn't a class, it's the name of a follower of Levistus--unsure of exact class breakdown yet), a swashbuckling fellow who happens to have made a pact with the devil (though he hasn't sold his soul--yet). He must occasionally serve Hell's aims, though they will likely choose missions he will find tasteful, such as defeating agents of the Abyss and such.
EDIT: Hmm--there probably aren't enough Devil-Touched feats for this one to work. I'll come up with an interesting Chaotic version of this, maybe a pirate sort, if FCI is allowed.

Telepath or Beguiler of some sort--not fully fleshed out, but I consistently enjoy playing those two classes, and Psions can certainly appreciate the extra feats.

Maybe I should wait for my rolls? Hopefully the 2 is not a sign of things to come.

Last edited:

Wystan

Explorer
I am also interested:

1d20
->
[9] = (9)

1d20=9

You can link to this roll at
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=826938

My stat rolls are also available:
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=826946

9/10/11/13/15/17

[sblock]I am interested in playing a straight players handbook Paladin. I would put the 9 in Dexterity as he has never been much of a ranged combatant anyway. I would be interested in talking with the GM about creating a 10 point Paladin code for the character as well.

[6,2,2] = (10) - Int
[6,6,5] = (17) - Cha
[3,3,5] = (11) - Con
[6,5,2] = (13) - Str
[4,3,2] = (9) - Dex
[6,6,3] = (15) - Wis
[3,3,2] = (8) -Dumped

Heroic thing....

In his Second year of apprenticeship, Thuran selflessly rescued the 5 orphans from the widow Jones home for the abandoned. There was a fire blazing and he disregarded all personal safety and security to rush into the building and emerge with all 5 of the children on his back. He suffered burns over most of his torso and due to this has a lot of scarring on his torso and arms. His mentor left those there, but paid for the healers to restore the damage done to his face and head.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Starting to shape up into some pretty good concepts out there boss man. This is the part where I get to honestly say that I don't envy your having to narrow the field down.

For my two books I would use if picked, I would like the Spell Compendium and Stormwreck to use as I can.

Velmont

First Post
Oh, sorry, I miss point c. I need to read again.

Here the background I just wrote down. Tell me what do you think of my whale hunter from the Azure District:

Move here

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Velmont: Will he be a fighter, or a sea ranger/fighter? With his background I think you could mix the two pretty easily to have one heck of a sailor.

Stonegod: Yeah, but I don't think we could come close to matching Mad Col though.

Erekose13

Explorer
RA, welcome you are good to roll stats with Rystil-ST. FC1&2, BoVD, BoED, and Savage Species were left off on purpose sorry.

Wystan, roll and stats okay. As with Velmont, I had hoped to double check your initial roll before your stat roll, but no worries.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
RA, welcome you are good to roll stats with Rystil-ST. FC1&2, BoVD, BoED, and Savage Species were left off on purpose sorry.

Wystan, roll and stats okay. As with Velmont, I had hoped to double check your initial roll before your stat roll, but no worries.
Darn--is it because you don't have those or because you don't want folks to be Evil? You can take some of the stuff in FCI and still be Good-aligned even (only requires Chaotic), and I seem to remember ST had an Abyssal link. If not, no biggy--I can do the Warlock.

Remove ads