• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eric's latest art dump

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Here's a smattering of some recent work that I've been up to. Ranging from CCG's to interiors to covers.

Decipher Games Wars TCG-
04_15in_disguise1.jpg

04_15quay_charging.jpg

04_15sabotage.jpg

04_15shi_orator.jpg

All cards copyright 2005 Decipher Games

Malhavoc Press interiors-
mp_interiors4.jpg

mp_interiors3.jpg

mp_interiors2.jpg

Starfleet Games Star Trek Prime Directive cover-
star_trek_prime_directive.jpg

Cover copyright ADB, Inc.

White Wolf Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG-
ww_maabara.jpg

ww_roll.jpg

All cards copyright 2005 White Wolf Games

I look forward to reading your feedback and thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Cool stuff there! Looks like you're diverse and spread across a few genres too. :D

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I love hte textrues and colours in the Decipher pics - they look clear, brilliant, and sharp, very appropriate to the medium, as they will be shrunken down and then abused by players who only care about the small print text. :)

As for the Malhavoc stuff, I'm not as fond of it. It seems a bit muddy and too dark to me, making them less potent showpieces (except the first one, I really like that one - REALLY like it - I like the angle, the rain, etc).

Prime Directive is nice, if a little cartoonish in faces and clothing (not quite as detaield as I expected for a cover piece, I guess). Like the colours, and you really got the feel across - this is painfully Trek.

Bobitron

Explorer
I like your Malhavoc stuff the most. That one with the guy in the window is great. Not a huge fan of the Star Trek one, but that seems to fit the genre.

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate the feedback on these. I'll certainly take note of the comments on the cover. I have 3 more covers to do in the next few weeks, so in light of the feedback I'm geting I'll try and punch up the designs on them :) There's a neat Klingon one coming up that'e really going to be fun.

I'm really disappointed that the Decipher cards won't be printed, but I'm very pleased with how they turned out. I'm also happy with the bulk of this latest Malhavoc artwork, as well.

And I'm really looking forward to doing more WW cards, also.

Thanks again, everyone! :)

Last edited:

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
The Decipher cards aren't being printed? Wow, what a bummer! Those pieces are the ones that REALLY caught me.

Eric Lofgren

First Post
HellHound said:
The Decipher cards aren't being printed? Wow, what a bummer! Those pieces are the ones that REALLY caught me.

Sadly, they felt the need to discontinue the Wars TCG mid stride. It's not a pretty situation in the least. And as you can see I had very big asperations for my long term involvement with it. Such is life, though :/

But I do really appreciate your comments on them :)

Remove ads