Eschton [mature] IC - Calling Arabesu

Voidrazor

First Post
Bump. If I don't hear back from Arabesu in the next few days, I'll have his characters delay/take resonable actions and update to the next round.

Voidrazor

First Post
OOC - Sorry for the slow. I'm just frustrated to be down to 2 players while in the middle of what was supposed to be a climactic battle. Unfortunately, I don't have time to update today. I'll try to tomorrow.

Voidrazor

First Post
Cyclone begins to charge the remaining tentacled creature, but before the elemental has moved more than five feet an inscrutably proportioned stalk-like appendage emerges from apparently empty space at an impossible angle. The otherworldly limb slaps Cyclone upon which an eerie cacophony erupts. Even at a distance, the sound is almost unbearable. The air elemental at the epicenter reels, terribly disrupted by the violent vibration, its charge forgotten.

Tyrroth glides forward slightly to punch the other-dimensional lattice. Serraphina sees him swing at empty air. Sigil sees him connect once, creating a tiny crack in the structure, with the other two blows passing through harmlessly.

Karnak continues to assault the brown abomination. But he fails to finish it off, most likely due to the mucus-like flaps afflicting him.

Sigil's elfbolt hits reducing a portion of the unnatural being to a blackened ruin. A glowing ichor gushes from shattered chitin.

Serraphina indeed reduces her opponent to a lifeless bobbing mass.

The entire chamber begins to contract sharply, causing the 'water' level to suddenly rise. Everyone other than Sigil is immersed (dealing 15 acid damage. Its about a foot below Sigil and rising quickly). In the same moment another discordant sonic blast erupts around Sigil (68 damage). This is followed by one then another beam of eldritch energies, aimed at and visible only to Sigil. She shakes off the weird feeling caused by the first beam. But the second creates an invisible tether of ectoplasmic material between her and the lattice.

The brown creature spews more yellow mist, this time healing the nexus slightly.

Eleven emerges from the green acidic liquid, flying closer to Sigil and Arhaux. With a gesture her eyes begin to glow.

The remaining tentacled beast emits more rays from its eyes. Two hit Karnak, apparently paralyzing him. Three hit Cyclone, dispersing the elemental into inanimate bubbles streaming to the surface of the acid.

Arhaux flies out of the rising pool of acid and flies in front of Sigil. A brilliant light lances out from a gun on her mecha, hitting and apparently killing the brown monster.

Tyrroth 25
Karnak 19
Sigil 16
Serraphina 14
nexus 14
Eleven 12
tentacled things 9
Arhaux 8

Battle Map

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
Serraphina - HP135/194 AC 50(touch 35) Saves: f19/23vpois, r21, w22 SR25, PR40

Serraphina looks around a moment, being suddenly submerged in acid without it actually touching her exposed ebony skin, thanks to her adaptation item and her high acid resistance is quite novel.
When she sees her allies swinging and shooting at empty air it gives her pause. "What invisible menace plagues you my friends? Is there a way you can help me see the real enemy if am indeed only seeing the foot soldiers of this battle? For that enemy will not stand long against the fury of my chain I promise you!"[sblock=OOC]Serraphina should be floating on the surface of the acid when it rises correct?

Is the lattice sumbmerged in the acid, and if so does it become visible like anything invisible underwater?

Move 5ft up diagonally into the S column bringing the last beast into my 20ft reach.[/sblock]
Serraphina also sees that the last of the tentacled horrors has been brought to within her deadly long reach. She adjusts her position toward it slightly and rains over a blistering volley of crackling death, reducing it too to a molten dark splotch in the lake of acid.

Full Attack: 44/44/37
Damage: 85/2, 89/6, 90/5

Last edited:

Remove ads