• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Etools 1.5 patch available at CMP

Mystery Man

First Post
Elodan said:
You need to download the latest version of the data sets. The link you were provided when you first bought them should take you to the updated ones. I applied the 1.5 patch and then the updated 3.5 data set and things seem to be fine so far.
Well duh! :D

Works great now. Thanks.

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
I was able to avoid crashing E-tools 1.5 using templates by using the random monster generator, and then jumping it to the editor. This at least worked for putting a skeleton template on the carrior crawler.

Undead templates do not seem to change the HD to d12 though.

satori01

First Post
I simply can not take another Complete reinstall of etools. When the 3.5 sets came out ->reinstall. Have problems with the MM2 or FF(which get buggy for me after 2 to 3 uses)-> reinstall. I expect to use a program without having to completely reinstall the sucker after 3 uses.

I'm not bashing on CMP, I know they are a small group of programmers, basicaly working in their spare time to make the garbage fluid released into a workable program, but still GRRRR!!!!!!

Can we at some point reach a plateau where complete reinstalls are not needed.
At this point cut and past from the SRD is faster and more accurate,(even with templates).

Remove ads