[eTools] - Addon Files (S&F, MotW)

Therigwin

First Post
Well, this is part one of my set of add on files to come in the following weeks.

Notice, you will need Davin's ET Helper.
http://www.dallas.net/~davin

This first set is from Sword and Fist w/ Errata with page numbers.
3 files
It includes all the feats with their prereq programmed in. (including those that can't be done in the house rules program, like lightning fist)
It includes a file with all the exotic weapons.

And then it includes a file with the whip dagger, mighty whips, etc and the gyrspike. This last file you should definitely backup your database first before using it. It add to some other access tables to get the exotic weapon prof to work for all the whips and it also adds the Slash/Bludge damage type for weapons for the gyrspike.

I hope to have the magic items done next and added later this week.

Also, please note that I found a bug in eTools, hey, no surprise, but it appears that it ignores Handle Animal as a prereq for a feat. It uses Ride and Jump just fine, so the Chariot Combat Feat can be selected by anyone. However, the data file is set so that when they patch this bug, it should work as expected.

Have fun! :D

Also, please note that my isp is on DHCP so occasionally my IP gets changed (about onces a week) so if you can't get to it, then try a little later. (I normal check the status in the morning each day)

http://etools.tkeyes.net

<edit is subject line>

Last edited:

EricNoah

Adventurer
Very cool! Thanks!

My recent updates include weapons, gear, and gems from the FRCS (an ET Helper import file) and .rac and .mon files for letter "A" monsters from Monsters of Faerun.

Ranger One

First Post
Ye Gods gentlemen, you move fast now don't you. I'm still burrowing through the spells to round out my FR Deities and Domains file. If work will quit calling me in I'll be done in a couple of days.
And yes, there was a pun in there... somewhere.
*Edit*
Oh yes, before I forget. For anybody else entering spells, be careful if you are assigning the entrys for sor/wiz from any of the books. I mistakenly started assigning those spells to both Sorcerer and Wizard classes. A big no, no, as if you do that they will show up twice in the wizards spell list. Simply assigning it to Sorcerer will get it to show up properly for both.
I had to back-track and get a little fancy with the "new" and "accept" buttons to fix that little screw up without redoing a bunch of spells.

Last edited:

bitz

First Post
Hey Eric,

I think you're the second person I've seen today that has said they are working on the Monsters of Faerun... I've gotten all the 'A's and am up to the Beast of Malar. I fear that we're going to have 3 versions (or more) and everyone will have to duke it out as to which one they want.

Secondarily, I've added bunches of Race Attacks, Race Special Attacks, and Race Special Qualities, oh and one item used by the Direguards. =)

Thirdly, Once done, I will have to go back and add descriptions for everything. I did it for the 'A's and that takes a good amount of time to type up!

Bitz

Therigwin

First Post
I found a bug in my own programming. :(

But I have fixed it :D

The Lightning Fist and the Mantis leap were not doing the PreReq monk class levels.

Hint for all of you who are working in Access -
You have to add it to both the info Feat Prereq table and the info Feat Class prereq table

In the first table just add it as a "Class" preReq. (This is what I forgot to do. Sorry.)

So it is all updated both at http://etools.tkeyes.net and http://groups.msn.com/eTools
I am now working on Paris's Master of the Wild Feats to get them to work properly with PreReqs and to effect stats (the dragon's toughness and dwarf's toughness) I will then begin working on the items and weapons section, magic items, and finally the spells. I hope to have that done by next week or a little after that.

Have fun :)

kreynolds

First Post
Re: [eTools] - Addon Files (Big Update)

Therigwin said:
Also, please note that my isp is on DHCP so occasionally my IP gets changed (about onces a week)

Therigwin. Go to DynDNS.org, register with them (it's free), download DeeEnEs v2.3.22, and that'll take care of that little DHCP problem. :)

Remove ads