• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Etools: Making a feat available as a bonus.

bitz

First Post
Can you be a little more specific? If you are in the Race Editor, that is where you can select what bonus feats are available for your character/monster.

If you are creating a character/monster, make sure that the race has the feat available as a bonus. The easiest way to double check is to open up the .rac file and check the Feats frame.

Bitz

EricNoah

Adventurer
Are you talking about adding one of the core PHB feats to your character as a fighter or wizard bonus feats?

If so, go to the Feats screen, make sure you note that you can drop down your classes from a menu if you're multi-classed, and be sure to show the class that's eligible for bonus feats. Then select the bonus feat you want, make sure you click the Add Bonus button, and that should do it.

Ok sorry what i mean is i made custom feats and i clicked on the "class/bonus" tab and i am not able to add the fighter or wizard.

I even exited the program and went back in to see if that was it but no luck.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Yeah that's a known bug -- from what I recall, the feat IS in fact getting added to the fighter or wizard list as you wanted, but that fact isn't showing up in the customizer.

Try building a character and see if it appears as a General/Bonus feat there.

Ok i never even tried, i was to annoyed that i could not jet it to add it in the class/bonus tab.

Edit: Yes it showed up even, though it was not showing up on the class/bonus tab.

Last edited:

Remove ads