D&D General Eureka Co-Creator Working on Live-Action Dungeons & Dragons TV Series

Henry

Autoexreginated

Eureka Co-Creator Working on Live-Action Dungeons & Dragons TV Series​

I’ve always enjoyed anything by John Rogers, Andrew Cosby, and Johanna Stokes ever since John used to post story hours of some of their old d20 games (was it here, or Eric Noah’s site??? been so long) many, many, MANY years ago…

I wish total success with this project but I feel a little confused. Hasbro has got a five-year partnership deal with Paramount. I guessed this would enjoy the exclusive rights, didn't it? Would be possible D&D productions by no-Paramount?

Hasbro would dare to offer something for Disney to avoid this buying Paizo and the licence of Pathfinder+Starfinder. Could Hasbro offer different no-Forgotten Realms to other companies?

Today the FX technology is very advanced, allowing more titles of speculative fiction, but little humanids with a right body proportion isn't too easy.

Reynard

Legend
Someone can just make a supercut of all the D&D play scenes from Big Bang Theory and Stranger Things and then we can avoid a whole series like that. A single episode would be more than enough. lol
KoDT has been going for hundreds of issues and there are plenty of TV comedies based mostly around jargon heavy niche foci.

Remove ads