• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ever used Leadership?

Legildur

First Post
Got a paladin character that had a lucky draw from the Deck of Many Things (under 3.0) and got a keep and an 18 Cha. Ended up taking Leadership to gain a dragon special mount and also staff the keep with a small company.

Dracandross

First Post
lamproswc said:
Have you ever played in a game where one of the PCs had the Leadership feat? How did it work out? Is it a lot of extra power?

Ive having leadership now. We're playing WLD and group has players attending each session from (3) 4 to 7 + DM but usually its 5 PCs. Were having quite much trouble filling all slots (now we have [barb/cleric alot away now], barb/fighter, sorc, druid, pally/rogue, ranger, [wizard/rog alot away].

I'm playing pally/rog, main idea is to be quite frontliner with ability to pick locks and find traps and survive them with superb saves. I picked marshal 2/bard rest for mainly +saves and +init/dex checks from marshal and bard gives nice bonuses for rest along with supporting with healing. It's working quite nicely. I configured ally so, that its so poor at attacking therefore he's just chanting and casting, makes combat faster and also is quite safe for ally. I think that if I lose my char and none else does on the same moment I'll go for another ally to get rogue skills because I don't want to play rog again next char.

It works really well if you have any non direct combat work for ally, for example that rogue could also be good with feats for +disarm/open/search.

-Dracandross

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads