• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Everything is too wide

Abraxas

Explorer
OK, something has changed around here - suddenly I have to scroll left-right to see an entire post.
Everything used to wrap to the width of the window I was browsing in (to a certain extent - I could reduce the window to the point where I still had width issues) now, even with the window maximized, I have to scroll left -right. I haven't changed any settings on this machine - so any idea what's up?

Abraxas

Explorer
Screen resolution is 1440 x 900 which is the best I can do with this old machine I do most of my browsing with.

Screen shots are attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1.JPG
    Screen Shot 1.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Screen Shot 2.JPG
    Screen Shot 2.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 93

fba827

Adventurer
it sounds like you've unitentionally zoomed in on firefox (it's an easy thing to do by accident with your mouse's scroll wheel, or some short-key keyboard combination i forget but know i've accidently used before).

But, see if this fixes it. In firefox, go to View -> Zoom -> Reset

Does everything go back to how you're used to it being?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Working on a small laptop (1024x768 screen), I have the same issue - and at standard zoom and the browser full-screen, I have a similar issue.

If I zoom *out*, I can see a standard page normally.

Abraxas

Explorer
fba827 and frankthedm - thanks you two, that was it and now it is fixed and I am very happy - no more side scrolling.

Now I'm wondering what I did to cause that to happen.

Remove ads